There was a sudden flashback that came through my mind. The same scene. Only the cast wasn't Julian and Jasmin. It was me and my ex. *sigh*
The story:
Our relationship at that time wasn't really good. But still we kept on ignoring it and pretended that everything was fine.... well thats how I see it on my part.
So one day, we have agreed to see each other after school. The atmosphere at that time was so quiet. He took me to a resto then after that we just walked and walked and walked until we explored the entire mall. But still we were both wordless.
I was starting to get annoyed by that so I told him that I wanted to go home and I walked away. He followed me and grabbed my hand and said "please just this once... can you come with me?." He was teary eyed. And honestly I was shocked to see him in that situation. Shocked because all along I thought that he was a tough man and he will not cry easily especially for a girl. I really felt so bad about what I did so I nod and then we were on our way to that place. The place where you will never see him. The place where he refuses to enter. A place where I've always been but not with him.
THE CHURCH...
We attended the last mass. During the mass, he was holding me so tightly. He doesnt wanna let go. At that point, my mind and heart both filled with mixed emotions. Happy...Overwhelmed...It was cloud nine alright. I even thought having a misunderstanding with him is a good thing.
These are the words that he said after the mass... " I LOVE YOU..."
So my night that time ended splendidly... perfect :D
We attended the last mass. During the mass, he was holding me so tightly. He doesnt wanna let go. At that point, my mind and heart both filled with mixed emotions. Happy...Overwhelmed...It was cloud nine alright. I even thought having a misunderstanding with him is a good thing.
These are the words that he said after the mass... " I LOVE YOU..."
So my night that time ended splendidly... perfect :D
No comments:
Post a Comment