Monday, August 25, 2008

Digital Camera Mania


Our first digital camera. I don't really know what happened to this. I just came home one day and its not functioning anymore =

The second camera that we had. The camera that was wrecked by me...pfffft
Summerof last year when my whole family went to the beach. We were all having fun... swimming and all, when suddenly my right foot was attacked by a CRAMP and dugsh.. I was out of balance and I dipped it into the water. I know stupid me >.> feeling guilty still T.T


This is our new baby. What i love about this camera is I can flip its little LCD hahaha. We bought it last year after destroying the camera above lol. Its actually against my dads will to buy us a another cam after what I did. But what the heck, he loves us too much that he can't say no to his daughters hahaha.. love u papa and thanks again!

No comments: