- - I was a sickly person when I was a kid. I grew up to have a fear for needles. I would always get so panicky when those white ladies enter my room with needles on their hand. I would always cry out loud and always resist when they try to hold me. Never did I forsee myself to be on the same boat as them. Wearing a white uniform and having needles as an important tool for my job. Infact a best friend of every Medtechs. And can you believe that I am now the one who's injecting needles to little kids?
- - Math and science are the 2 subjects I hated the most when I was in grade school and high school. They were my worse subjects ever. But stepping my feet in college, I took up and finished a course that is very much related to science. Infact, a high genre of science for that matter. And guess what? I hate it still lol
- - When I was in high school, I was always looking forward to college life. I always dreamed then that I would graduate in time without failing any of my subjects. But when college came, I was wishing that I could turn back the time and be a high school student again. I was failing alot of subjects and the most dreadful part was, I did not graduate on time. I had a miserable college life. psssshhhh..
- - I never liked ballet before. My mom enrolled me to a ballet school but I was too shy to interact with other kids so I quit. Now, I have learned how to appreciate dancing. I even joined some dancing activites back in my high school days and college days.
These are just some occurences in my life that has always been a wonder to me. There are still alot more but lets just keep it hidden ok ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment