Ai-Ai (my bitchy cousin): " Ma, sabihin ko hanggang 3'oclock lang ung pagpapareserve ng ticket?"
Mommy: " Oo."
Me: "Bakit mommy matutuloy kayo ng Cebu?"
Mommy: "Oo. Hindi ka makakasama kasi walang magbabantay sa mga kapatid mo. Back and forth ang flight namin. Sa Wednesday ng gabi kami uuwi."
Me: "E ikaw Mommy Neneng sasama ka?"
Mommy Neneng (ai-ai's mom): " Sasama na lang daw."
Great just great! What a great thing to start your day.
"...walang magbabantay sa mga kapatid mo.." for me this statement meant " you can't come coz no one will look after your little nephew."
A big part of me was protesting because I felt so responsible for a responsibility that isn't suppose to be mine. Why should I be the one who will be left behind when he have a mom who can take care of him?
Isnt it enough that I'm looking after him during weekdays?
While his mom goes to school and who knows what shes been doing. I mean I know what kind of person she is infront of us and infront of her mom. She can really be a BIG FAKE ASS BITCH grrr!!
The reason why I agree on taking care of that poor baby is because first, because I quit my job so I'll be staying home for awhile. Secondly, because of my aunt (the mom of my bitchy cousin), she's old and I just want to repay all the good things that she has done for our family. And besides she also took care of me when I was young and I love her so much. Third, I also love the baby coz i was there when he was born. And forth, is that my bitchy cousin goes to school and we didn't want her to stop schooling because we don't want my aunt to be disappointed with her and we dont want to her get lonely just because of that bitch.
But lately, its really getting in the way of my personal life. I can't attend some important things that I should be focusing on. Because when my mom tells me to "oh wag ka muna aalis anak kasi walang magbabantay sa bata, aalis din ako ngaun, bukas ka na lang umalis ah..." and she'll say the same words the next day and the next and the next. Of course when my mom requests it I can't do anything about it.
Everything is understandable for me. But this time I feel so angry. Aren't they being biased? I mean isn't it enough that I agreed on sharing my room to her and to look after her baby while she's in school? Haven't they thought that I too wanted to have the chance to come to Cebu and visit my relatives there?
Right now I want to be selfish and tell them to make my cousin skip her classes for 3 days and to look after her baby. I don't care if she misses alot of lessons or something. All I know is I want to come with them.
I'm just so pissed off right now because of her.
SHE's THROWING HER RESPONSIBILITY AT ME!! damn it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment