am back again folks!
well i decided to ditch my old blogspot and make a new one.
Just to start something new.
I just felt that my old blog was too boring and im also dissatisfied with it.
Actually, I have no intention of comming back to blogspot, I was planning to make a new account with tumblr.com. But it didn't turned out well. My plan was to customize it first before I make an entry to it. And what happened was just a disaster. I don't think that site wants to accept any themes from other site. I mean it keeps on declining all my themes and man that really made me mad.
All I want was to beautify my blog so i can be inspired to write more entries huhuhu...
Well, I just hope that this time will be a success and I wish I won't have to leave this again.
No comments:
Post a Comment