Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wrong Date and Time

What I dislike about this site is that, whenever I post something, a different date and time is indicated.

lemme show you...


As you can see to my recent post, the date there is August 25, 2008 when its already the 26th here in my place. While on the other hand, according to Mr. blogspot, the time that I posted my new post is at 4:31 pm when its 7:33 in the morning here.

gosh!

I'm still figuring out how to correct it. In the mean time I just have to bear with that >.>

P.S.

if someone there can help me, I would really appreciate it >.<

1 comment:

eLay said...

it's been a while since i last used blogspot eh.. haha.. pro check "dashboard".. it shud be somewhere under "archives" settings, make sure na correct ung timezone mo, which is +8 dapat..