Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BFF

I'm uber sad right now. 

Yesterday, I posted a message in Friendster to my friend whom  I actually haven't seen nor talked to in a long time. Just got a reply from her and what she revealed in her message was really a BIG slap to me. She displayed a huge animosity towards me. And it really hurts because what she said was true. 

I admit in all honesty that I have been neglecting some friends in a very very long time. No hi's. No how are you's whatsoever from me.

It's my fault I know. And I deserve it.

But you know why it hurts so much? Its because those friends are the ones whom I really can call A TRUE FRIEND. My friends who I shared smiles, laughter and tears with. And yet this is how I treat them. 

I know I owe them alot of explanations and I did explained my side. I just hope they will understand and still can forgive me. I know I don't deserve their friendship but the fact that they can forgive me will be a solace to my part. 

I really want to make it up to them. I really committed a big crime to our friendship, but i want them to know that, even if I did not converse to them, I had always carried the attachment that I had with them in my heart. There was no day that I have forgotten anyone in our group. I always think about the days that I spent with them. The times where we have to back each other up whenever one is so down. Just thinking about it gives alittle comfort to my life because I know that once I had some friends who stayed true to me and yet I acted so bitchy to them.

I really hated my self because of that. I can only hope for thier forgiveness. Thats all that matters to me now. If they can accept me again in their group then it will be a pleasure. 

I love you Carol, Cheng, Pinky and Anne. You will always be my BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! 

No comments: