Monday, September 15, 2008

Hottie

It's already september.

It's suppose to be the start of the cold season.

But man! what the heck, its really a one hot sunny Monday afternoon today.

My room is on the second floor of our house and it stands righ infront of where the sun is gleaming. The sun's beam of light is passing thru my windows uninvitedly. Even my curtains that functions as a shield for its light can't do anything. I feel like I'm in a big microwave oven and being toasted to death. 

I still refuse to turn on the aircon for saving energy purposes. And besides my mom is already using hers in her room downstairs. So if I can't endure the heat I will go down to my moms room and join her. 

I'm not fond of rains, but right now I wish it would.

blah!!!!!! I think imma have a heatstroke waaaa!

No comments: