It's my mommy Neneng's birthday today. She's my mom's elder sister. I am truly grateful because she is part of my life. She's like a mom to me. Because of her devotion to my family she forgot about her own life and never got married. Her love, care and commitment to us is really the greatest. So my respect to her is in high most. I remember a time where in she got mad at me. She started to nag and all then I suddenly answered bad back to her. We didn't talked for weeks even if we live in the same roof. Which I really regret. And I don't want that to happen ever again.
Aside from my parents, she's one hero I got. She's like the Mama Mary/Mother Theresa of my life.
I am very lucky to have her.
Thank God for giving me such a great person.
So the song is for her. I LOVE YOU MOMMY NENENG! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment