Actually, I am supposedly here to complain about me pee-ing every minute of the day. However, I realized that I am lucky to be able to do so because that only means that my kidney is healthy and functioning well. Unlike those who have already a damaged kidney or worse, have no kidney anymore and are on dialysis.
I have worked on a hospital before. I have seen the nightmares of those patients on hemodialysis department. The blood transfusion they must undergo. The catheters that were always administered in their body. Its an ordeal that they have to live with every second of their life or until they meet their own death.
I don't know why there are people who sells their kidney for money. I don't judge them at all. But I have come to realize how important our kidney is. If you loose even one of it, then your body is in total destruction.
I have seen not only adults but also babies who suffered from the loss of their kidneys. Fluids erupted inside their body that causes the swelling of their whole body. Imagine that?
I am truly blessed because I can still urinate. I will never ever complain again about peeing every minute. In fact, I will always be thankful for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment