Saturday, September 20, 2008

Uncluttered


So I cleaned my room today.
As in major clean up.

Took me the whole day to finish because I threw away a.l.o.t of stuff. 

I actually forgot the last time I did this haha.

Found alot of interesting stuff. Things that I know I have but have actually forgotten.

It amazes me to know that they still exist. 


I uncovered (lol treasure? hehe) things that were my first time to get hold of.

  • my first RBC pipette which I bought like 5 years ago. Bought it at school for my practical exam. I think it costs 300-500 pesos back then. Dunno now.
  • Then!!! (sorry for this) The vacoutainer that is filled with my blood (yucky? lol). We had our practical exam in Hematology back then. And my partner extracted my blood and put it on that vac. I just had to keep it for souvenir.If I remember correctly, it was the year 2003 when we did that. So its been 5 years now. I wonder what my blood looks like and how it smell ahahaha.
  • that black book in the picture was my first diary for my bf (errm ex i mean). He was my first boyfriend so I just had to do some write ups about my relationship with him. The dates we had. The fights. The funny moments. etc. etc.
  • I also found the first present he gave me. I think it was valentines day. Not sure anymore. He gave me a bracelet. And I liked it coz it has a little bell that makes a tinnie winnie sound. But after our break up, I hid all the things he gave me. lol.
  • I also found his picture haha but I don't wanna show it =P.

aww. the memories. 

Kk. enough. No need to say more haha. 

No comments: