Thursday, September 18, 2008

vanesa fugaban (9/17/2008 10:26:57 PM): kc ngset ako ng get2geder ntin sa kamay kainan west ave..eat ol u can worth 250 lng...bonding moment ntin dis coming sept 28...sure n c celes, jayk, ako, at elma...invyt ko p c bel, erth at celes...ppwede k b nun?

YEY!! wooohoooo!!

excited much??

OF COURSE i am! haven't seen my college friends for like ages!  (yikes! ages? meaning getting old?.. noooo hahaha)

Cannot wait for that day to come. Have to ready my cam!Photobucket 

But wait! Kamay Kainan? eat all you can?? OMG! Do I have to say bye bye to my diet for awhile? uwaaa! ok ok.. I think I better wear a dress that is kinda loose so that after all that eating, my tummy will not look so obviously bulgy! PhotobucketThank you very much!  

Oh never mind! who cares!! (I am lol pffft) the important thing is, that day and the memory that I will take with me after that. right? right? hehe...PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: