Saturday, October 11, 2008

Been sustaining much activities

Lets start from the day before today

I went out with some friends yesterday. Well, I haven't seen my girl friend Henz for a long time. So we need some catching up. We wanted to go to Metrowalk to have some girl bonding. Actually, we almost didn't gone through with the plan. hahaha because of money problems lmao.

Henz and I unwisely over spent our money (toinks). I know. Here I go again. I just squandered a thousand (plus) bucks on things last week and here I am again splashing away cash on tops, bags and pants. argggggggggggggggh!

We happen to dropped by at the sossyiest place in Manila. harhar. DIVI. ehh ok people who lives in Phils can understand that. =))

Moving on.. 

It was almost closing time when we got there. We sprinted the last minutes by looking at some opened shops inside 168. Bought 3 nice tops and a bag. Henz got a checkered skinny pants and a bra lol. 

We got so disappointed though after buying several things. We found out that, the store owners from the inside had put up a stall outside 168 to continue selling their staff at a cheaper price. We were so effin upset when we saw it. Thank goodness we haven't bought alot of stuff from the inside. 

We just continued shopping outside. I bought 2 skinny jeans, a dress, a pink stripped buddy bag, and an off-shoulder top. While Henz bought a black jumper, a top which is same as mine only different color and a buddy bag also hahaha. 

We were so hungry after DIVI, we both agreed to go to her apartment to eat. We had to cancel our night out because we emptied both our wallets and pockets hahaha. But then, we found out that her bro and his friend were to go out for some drinks at a nearby bar. And because my and Henz' feet were so itching to go out, we decided to come with them. Well, we actually turned their plan into ours lol. We had them agreed to just go to Metrowalk instead. hehe. So we did. 

  • we had our dinner @Dencio's
  • we had some drinks outside Brazh (something) resto

I spent the night over at Henz' apartment. We slept around 4 am (i think) coz we had some chit-chatting first before going to sleep. 

Oh before that, I texted my mom that I won't be able to go home because it was already late. pshh.. papa didn't agree though. I had to explain to them that it was late and all and I don't want to go home anymore because it was already a dangerous time. Was actually worried because my mom might get mad at me for spending too much on things for 2 weeks now. So I had my fingers crossed till I went home this morning hehe. Good thing they never shouted or scolded me when they saw the stuff I bought. whew!

Then tonight, my whole family and I went to dine out at some seafood resto in Manila. We wanted to go to Ocean Park first but it was already about to close so we headed to have our dinner instead. 

The night was actually very humurous because while waiting for our food there was a sudden blocked out. hahaha..there seems to be a prob with their electric power. This was my first time to experienced it lol. T'was really funny. I felt bad for the owner though. I'm hearing alot of bad comments from their customers (including us lol) =/. Oh well...

k have to sleep now. Tomorrow is another day. And my family were invited to come to this debut thingy from one of our relative's daughter. I don't even now the debutant haha.

Oh crap! debut = foods. Pfft. My dieting is really not doing well.. >.< 

No comments: