Monday, October 27, 2008

it's been awhile since I last posted an entry.

I miss blogging =/. This is one of my favorite thing to do to release my frustrations in life. To unclutter my mind. In short this is my "stress buster".

Anyways, there were a gazillion things that has happened to me and my family in just a span of one week. Bad and good things. Not sure anymore on how I would feel about it.

First. Our net got cut off. AGAIN! That's why I haven't been online for days (as if someone cares duh!). But now it's back. So all is well again THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D

Second. There were alot of aches and mournings that came. Terrible news obviously. 2 of my relatives died. I'm not really close to them but still they were family so... Plus, the grandmother of my bestfriend also had to exit the world of the living =[.

They may all Rest in Peace. God Bless their Souls.

Third. The room of my two brothers is now done. YEY! I'm sharing the second floor of our house with them. It's not yet fully furnished and all but atleast they have their own beds now right? :D

Confession:

Our house is in the state of "repairing" for 5 years now (LoL). It's not finish yet but it's almost done. Step by step.

I get to have my own room first because I was in college when they started to make an extension of our house. Basically, so I could focus on my studies and avoid distractions like T.V., computer, phone @.@ (as if!).

But honestly, I feel like I'm a boarder in our own house. Renting (not!)  a small space (which is my own room). 'Coz (at first) I was the only one occupying the second floor of our house -.-

WELL NOT ANYMORE! wooohooo!

Fourth. Me was slacking all week. Since I have no net, I dodge all my do-nothing time either watching tv or sleeping -.-.

Our cable sucks! No interesting programs AT ALL! There were like almost a 100 channels and yet they can't produce a single fascinating program. Man! I wish papa had chosen sky instead of destiny (cable). pfft.

FiFth. I had a HUGE fight with my brother the other day. I dunno what happened. It just came. There were alot of shouting. And I cried so hard that I thought I had a panic attack. I hope it will never happen again. I super hate having fights with my siblings. I love them so much that it breaks my heart when something like this crosses our life. 

Sixth. This day was a BLAST!

The get-together that was organized by my friend Vanessa finally came to pass today. It was postponed for like 2 times already and I'm glad we celebrated it today. 

It's like having our college reunion. Only, there were 12 people participating.

There were alot of funny moments. Oh YES oh YES! Countless bloopers and laughters. My jaw almost gave up because of nonstop laughing. 

We stayed 3 hours in an eat all you can resto. Saisaki/Dad's/Kamayan. 3 restos blended in one room. NICE! One can just choose whatever he wants to eat from numerous variety of foods that were set in 3 GIGANTIC tables in the place. One table for Japanese foods. One table for filipino foods and other dishes. And one table for desserts which by the way has everything in it. Fruits, cakes, ice creams, pastas, etc. etc. 

We settled there just eating, laughing, talking and more eating hahaha. 

My belly (until now) is really BULGY. ewww. xD

here are some photos:

me and my girls trying to make a pose. har har har 


moi, Vanessa and Belle

oh how we all dislike Jap foods. Look how many we wasted =/

early birds. 2 hours early for dinner guys. 

After that.

Me and Erthen decided to not go home yet and went to Trinoma (a mall) instead. Just to take some snapshots at the rooftop and to also sip coffee at Coffee Bean.

Photos Below:

me and Erthen at Coffee Bean. 

YOU WITCH!! how dare you cook me?!!!!!

WTF. and my friend too only she's kinda liking it o.0! arghh!

The cutest pic of the night. aww!

getting tired and sleepy =/

me getting foggy-ish

oh and her too.

Whew! This is kinda long post. But heck! I will retire from this night with ease in my heart. Thank you FRIENDS! SA UULITIN!

Ni-ni everyone!

No comments: