Thursday, October 2, 2008

Things I Love Thursday

“Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of
possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.”
— Gloria Steinem

I came across this site (GalaDarling) that features everything she is grateful for every week. And every thursday she makes a list of it in her blog.

She somehow inspired me to do the same. So from now on. Aside from my gratitude journal that I have, I will make it a habit to scribble everything that makes me happy and grateful for every day. Then come thursday, imma share it in this blog.

So for this week, this is what I'm thankful for:
  • My mom - my life. my everything.
  • Papa coming home - Papa's work is the reason why he is always away from us. He's been like this ever since I was a baby. And every year, he comes home but stays only for like 1-2 months. Then he'll be back working abroad after. So I'm really happy that he's here with us now. Thank you God!
  • Mommy Neneng - my aunt. my second mom.
  • Victoria Secret Beauty Products - papa's pasalubong for us. hahaha I'm still not even using any of it until now. Nanghihinayang ako. =P
  • Tsokolates - haha makes me forget about my problem. yum yum..
  • Friends - for spicing up my life hahaha.
  • Not being lazy - yeah boy! been doing alot of chores here at home lately. Laundry. Cleaning my room. err..what else? hahha
  • babysitting - having the chance to take care of my little nephew who is so adorable and so cute and has been making my days merrier because of his naughtiness.
  • ending my make duties - lol. yep. just finished it last July. Para akong nabawasan ng tinik kasi d ko na iisipin 'yun.
  • college credentials - which gives me alot of headaches. I've been keeping this from my parents. But since I'm done with my make up duties and have my grades completed, I processed and applied for it right away.
  • and my late thank you's (I already wrote it on my GJ but just wanna share it)

- graduation last year - atlast! hahaha enough said.

- work @ Rizal Medical Center - for the experience but most of all for meeting new people.

No comments: