Friday, November 28, 2008

I have been really tired...

for two days that I've been attending my review classes. I dunno. Maybe I'm not used to it anymore. All the studying, reading, answering exams and all. 

We haven't started the lectures yet, but we were introduced to alot of exams already. and it's not just a normal exam, it was waaaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaay harder than what we all expected. 

For our first day. I was late. lol wut? yep I was. Well, I wasn't alone. I was with two other friends. But there were some who came late after we did. So it was ok.

We were accommodated by an orientation first. About the long preamble of the history of the center, the instructors, and all the scary-ing information about the board exam itself which adds more to our frustrations, pressure, stress, and EVERYTHING!! arghhh!!. I thought it was never gonna end.

Then, our pre-test came, Man!!!!!! it was a killer one! First question, OMFGawd! All the confusions, and the what-the-hell-is-this concealed me. The questionare was like 299 more coming right at 'ya. BEWARE!

Oh come on?! walang patawad talga?

I kept on squeezing my brain/cells for answers. All the stock knowledge in my head was all drained up and yet I still forced my self to remember what I have learned in college. I was very anxious. In the end, my scores were low. hahahaha. Well atleast I did not get any zero scores in every subject. Considering I did not study or anything like it the night before or the week before that 300 items pre-test. Was not very satisfying but atleast I've proven to myself that I still remember something (or learned I guess lmao). All I gotta do is to  burn all the midnight oils 'till the day of the board exam comes. 

No comments: