I was busy packing my things for tonights swimming with my friends. Then it hit me.
Omigawd! What am I gonna wear?
Suddenly, I was worried because as you all know, I gained weight alot. So A.L.O.T of my clothes don't fit me anymore. Only a few pieces can. Skirts, leggings, tights and my new bought skinny jeans are the only pieces I can wear for lower body. I don't want to bring too many clothes because it's only an over night swimming. I don't have a problem with what to wear for the pool and stuff but my main concern is when I go home tomorrow. So I was thinking that I would wear the clothes that I have on during my meet up with friends and wear it again tomorrow when we go home. I was planning on wearing my black skinny jeans but then I thought, what if after tomorrows event I'm gonna have a hard time putting it on because for sure later tonight until tomorrow there's gonna be alot of EATING!
Then I have my black gypsy skirt. That would make my life more easier. But then I'm not really comfortable wearing skirts. Arghh.. Infact, I hate skirts lol.
AHHHHHHHHHH! what must I do? Can't decide. huhuhu.
No comments:
Post a Comment