Monday, November 17, 2008

Visiting Nemo

My whole family and I went to Manila Ocean Park this evening. It's somewhat our despedida party for my father as he will depart again from us for another 5-6 months. Awww. Darn! I am now close to crying again. I hate it when my papa has to go away for his work. I'm liking the fact that this year, he's been with us for like 2 months. The longest time he have stayed with us. Then we all have to deal with this again....

Ok enough Ruby! Don't get too senti about this... Moving on Moving on...

Manila Ocean Park was such a disappointment. On my part that is. It didn't meet my expectations. I thought the aquariums are so big that it can feature alot of different sea creatures that I don't get to see on daily basis. Well there are some odd looking fishes in it but then after a few rounds on their aquariums I was left hangin. I felt that it can improve more. After all, the Philippines is surrounded by the sea. Oh well. I can understand. The whole park itself is not through yet because some part is still under construction. But I hope by next year they will give more to their visitors. Because 400 pesos as an entrance fee... is alot. So I'm crossing my fingers to it.


* I thought this was a rock. lol can you believe that it's actually a fish?

*me and my brothers went to play arcade after our fish exploring.

*this I heart so much. FISH SPA!!

*my only souvenir.  

P.S.

I think friendster is shutting down for good. huhuh... I think I have to resort to Myspace and Facebook for now... -.-"

No comments: