Friday, November 21, 2008

Wish List For 2009

1. Pass the Medical Technology Board Exam - no need to explain more...

2. Oath Taking - have to.. have to.. have to.. this proves that you really did pass the board and you have a license. 

3. good career - I'm really wishing (and praying) for this one so bad. Even if no Mr. Right for me still, I just want this wish to come true. More than ever.

4. Boots - gotta have one (or two :D) It's the only type of shoe that's missing on my rack. Before, i don't regard it as a must in my belongings, but now I've learned that boots can make one's look super stylish in anyway you want it. so gotta have one.

5. Starbucks Planner 2009 - since my sister resigned from SB, it's a wonder for me on how will I get hold this planner. 24 order of drinks = 24 stickers to fill  is really annoying. 

6. New laptop - wanna ditch this old laptop. It's starting to get in my nerves because of it's slowness. 

7. Hongkong/Singapore/Korea - any will do. I really need to have a good vacation.

8. Disneyland - uh huh! never been to any disney locations, so now I really want to.

9. U.K. - .............................. 

10. Good health for me and my family and more blessing from God- my all time wish.

No comments: