Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's only 7:24 am (atleast on my bros PC clock) and I'm making this post so early.

I only had 2 hours sleep.

My mom woke me up to test her sugar.

I ended up sleeping on our sofa downstairs because our poor little angel (my little nephew) had a 39degrees temperature which doesn't seem to decrease after all the meds we forced him to take.

We all panicked last night and got scared because of his fever. We rushed him to the hospital and that damn doctor doesn't seem to know the routine tests he have to do (lol. nagmamagaling!).

He requested urinalysis. Err duh! When you're patient's fever is that high and his body is all shaky, what I know is when there's U/A, there's got to be a CBC request on your other hand. But NO. What this doctor did was he requested CBC for the next day to be done. HECK!

arghhh!

But anyways, I shouldn't let that bother me because he did not torture our little angel. I mean no extraction or anything like it so I'm cool with it.

The last time I checked his temp (which is not too long ago), fortunately he's body seems to cool down now. THANK GOD!

I was really scared for my nephew. He's only 10 months old and he suffered alot. I love my little nephew. And seeing him in pain really breaks my heart. Hahaha. Funny how people thought that he's my kid. And I react like he was my own. Lol.

I guess having to work in a hospital really changes someone's life at some point.

No comments: