Tuesday, December 23, 2008

UK? nooot! Ukay-Ukay yes!

Megamall is a great place to splurge your money on. So as other big malls like Alabang, Glorietta, Rob, etc. etc. But for a girl like me who don't have a job yet, its really a big issue when it comes to buying winning clothes that I can be proud of wearing. So finding an alternative way on buying clothes in a much lesser price but have a "wowowee" design + a good quality is something I go gaga on. Something like bazzares. Something like Divi. Something like... UKAY-UKAY (meaning: to dig through)! hahahaha...

The fact that I did not buy anything in megamall and I was still sobbing sa sama ng loob haha. Me, my mom and sister together with my aunt and cousin, went to do some ukay-ukay shopping in U.N. Ave last night. OMG! For me they sell the best pieces of clothing, shoes, bags, belts etc. in the whole ukay-ukay world lol. Regardless the fact that it's a second hand store, all the things they sell are still SO IN! and very fashionable.I was so excited to see all those wonderful clothes. I insanely DUG through every rack in every corner of that store hahaha. So unbelievable. I seldom get to set my foot on ukays but when I do man! there is no stopping.

I bought 7 items of clothing for only 700+ pesos! how great is that?! yippie yippie yo yo! hahaha.. I am so excited in wearing them. I'm sure kate will be oh so envious of me when she sees them =))

*pictures coming soon.. 

No comments: