And this I count as one...
I was blabbering awhile ago about how much pain PMS brought me. It's so torturing I can't even walk. Infact, I was crawling in my room because I cannot endure it any more. Then I prayed the novena of the holy spirit. Actually it's my forth day now. I do this every morning before I start my day. But, I wasn't at myself while I was reading it. I am reading but I can't seem to put my heart into it because of the enormous pain I'm feeling. I try to meditate but I can't focus. But then, while I was reading and doing the prayers, I kinda notice that the pain is constantly drifting away. And when I finished there's no ache anymore! AS IN!! AS IN!!! wow!! it's really unbelievable. I am so having a joyous Monday because of this tiny miracle I got. THANK YOU DEAR JESUS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment