- made Leche Flan today. didn't turn out quite right 'coz it kinda looked and taste like pandesal urgh..
- wondering how and why do I have this tiny lump on my left eyelid.
- been spending my time reading and reviewing hematology for the whole week now.
- talked to my ozgirlfriends: ej, elay, and rae... missin 'em so so much!
- errr... why d heck am I posting random things about love? is it bcoz feb/love month is coming?
- been feeling so down lately. PLEASE RUBY DON'T BE! YOU DON'T NEED THIS NOW!!
- i had been on 3 accidents. but the worst was when I slipped and almost fell off the stairs this afternoon. THANK GOD I didn't hurt myself.
- been making fun of my nephew and loves it when he cries and then hug me when I carry him. harharhar...
- ARGGH!! i am so bothered by the fact that the board exam is coming very very soon and I am here infront if the computer and typing nonsense stuff! can someone hit me with a bat?!
- shut up now ruby lol!
*sorry I just missed blogging and I am just letting my frustrations out.
No comments:
Post a Comment