I've been reading clinical chem for the past few hours and I just realized that the reason why I can't seem to syncronize my study habits or understand every word I'm reading is because, I've been chasing time (since day one of my review). The panicky me, felt like I am running out of it so I end up compressing my study schedule just to finish one subject. Which is a very very very wrong thing to do.
I know I bid farewell to my laptop before, but I kinda broken my oath lol. So starting tomorrow, NO MORE LAPTOP...NO MORE USING OF MY BROTHER's PC... NO MORE T.V... NO MORE CELLPHONE! hahaha.. IT's FOR REAL!!PROMISE!!! (please believe me... =P)
I will be back after March 4, 2009. I hope I can review everything (as in ALL of my subjets: hematology, blood bank, clinical chemistry, etc..etc.. oh hello!) before that month comes.
I'm going to miss blogging. I'm going to miss plurking lolz. But I have to do what's best. I have to make a choice or I might regret it afterwards.
If any one stumble to this gibberish online diary of mine, if you can, please add me to you prayers :P. I need alot of these to make this short (only a month to go before the BOARD EXAM... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! OMFG! now im being hystreical again) review thing of mine a success. And please pray that I may PASS it. I'd really appreciate it if anyone cares lol. SUPER THANKS!
So till then!

1 comment:
it's a very good choice bubi! i wish you all the best! kayang kaya mo yan, don't think of it as a major burden, He up there will help you, okay?
I salute you for that decision!mwahmwahmwah! we'll be waiting!
Post a Comment