Sunday, February 1, 2009

icing transformation challenge 2009



So galadarling's icing transformation challenge for 2009 started. I decided to take part on this 28 day event. Basically it's all about changing something in your life. Like the way you dress, excersicing, eating raw, cutting down your usage of computer (oh hello i think that's my call hahaha! right.), etsetera etsetera.

This is really a great idea. I heard Kris Aquino talking about doing things that you don't normally do for like 7 weeks and after that you will see yourself making it a habit. And this challenge is not far from that ideology. 

I listed 10 things I wanted to do for February and hopefully i can get it all done at the end of this month.
  1. Review my heart out - of course this is the most important of all. this has been at the top of my list since '09 came. I have gone from not watching t.v to  lessening my computer usage (FCUK! I have said this a million times already and this is really getting on my nerves! daym!)
  2. Employ my self made timetable - yush! i made one. hahahaha. i thought making myself a schedule can help me organize things for my review. I'll wake up 3 am and the rest goes on till 11 pm.
  3. Clean my room -  hmmm... not being compulsive about this but making things orderly in my room somehow gives joy in my heart. hahaha is that weird?
  4. journals - i have 3 so far. 2 written journals and a cyber one (which is this lol). I have a separate journal  for my thank you's, another one for my everyday happenings (like i jot down every proceedings i have done in each day of my friggin life) and this blog to which i post my what-ever-thoughts. I am suppose to blog everyday but because of the board i should hang this for the mean time. And make it up on march.
  5. daily bread - uh huh. i am reading this book. i don't care if people think i'm crazy in doing this but i don't care! i want to feed my mind with the words of God. I am really eager to devote on my religious side. and this year is a good start for it.
  6. am i being freaky when i say i wanted to beautify myself? - hahahaha -.-
  7. eat less - i'm not gonna starve myself ok. but i am so sick and tired of hearing people saying i'm so fat now. i mean i really don't care if i kind of gained weight (from 25ish waist to 32. shit!). but what bugs me is that my clothes are really not that fitting to me anymore. I mean come on!
  8. medications/ food supplements - since i dont really eat vegies much and i think i am malnourish hahahah... this is an alternative way to give my body some nurishments.

this 2 are just my additional wants for this month (or year).

9 churches - want to visit 9 churches before the month ends.i overheard my moms friend talking about this and i think this is such a great idea. so...

buy/read "The Red Book" - thank you gala! haha you're such a darling. I just hope I can buy this in Manila. T.T if not then i have to find a way to save some money to buy it in amazon. 

well good luck to me! rock on peeps!  

No comments: