Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oz Whizzy

People used to say that putting too much time on playing online games is a bad thing. But you know what? it's not. In my case this has been my therapy during my time of gloominess. It helped me to lessen the stress in my life. I was happy with my avatar which also became my alter ego to the cyber world. Cracking up. Giggling. Joking. Fighting. Fishing. I became the person who I couldn't be in real life.

I wanna say thank you to this guys who I befriended with in the game. You guys are the best! Some of you knows what I have been through during those time. And the reason why I chose to play. Though we all are strangers you understood and accepted me. And funny thing is, we became close.

I'm so thrilled till now to have met some of you in person. It led us to become more intact with each other. Infact some of you knows my secrets more than my real life friends.

I miss all the shared laughs we had. I miss the craziness we did. I miss the emoticons we used to express what we feel. I miss the bubble box that pops up when we talk. I miss the clothes we wear. I simply miss YOU and OZ WORLD.

So thank you. I can't wait for the next time we do all this.

Love you guys!

P.S.
Thanks to my amiga EJ (i also met her in oz world xD), I got small provision from converting my OZ gold to Philippine peso =D

Because of that, I had a simple way to make someone happy today. My brothers hahaha. I asked them what they want 'coz I said that I'm gonna be treating them after I get my money from Western Union. They both wanted to eat chicken joy from jollibee (LMAO!), so their wish is my command.

I received 2500. 600 summed up the amount I payed in Jabee. 1000 I gave to my mom. And the rest is mine. =)

All is happy! ^.^

No comments: