Thursday, February 5, 2009

ThInGs i LoVe ThUrsDay

Not being able to blog is like stripping something out from my body...

Before I started this blog, I was a no body when it comes to writing. I mean I'm no pro. I am not saying that I am now. But being able to say and being able to make a remark about what I feel and think, about anything is really a big help in my life.

I noticed that for the past couple of days... weeks... that i have not posted anything, i have been in an unstable situation. Like I am so alone and that I can't confide to anyone. This blog, being a rookie that it is (just like moi!), is like a best friend to me. "Someone" that I can communicate with. I can exhibit my feelings with. Like when I am so pissed off with someone (just like this morning), or when I am in the mood of sharing my secrets, or just be blunt about anything that I can think of. 

It is so damn hard to keep distance from my laptop and not being able to blog. This might be an open diary but still it's different when I am able to express what I feel even through this. Heck, if Edward is addicted to Bella, on my part this is my drug. It's addicting. But in a good way ya know....

"...Be good to yourself; don’t deliberately create guilt or resentment or stress in your life!..."  

-galadarling

So I will be.....
P.S. here are my supplemental thank you's for the week:
  • PRC application - well i am just proud of myself that i was able to do this alone. No friends. No family member. ALL ME! (my brother's initial reaction? "there is no backing out now!" hahaha.... right.)
  • Novena of St. Jude - no words can express how much this means to me. 6 down, 3 more to go to complete that 9 thursday novena. going.. going... going!
  • icing transformation challenge - gala you really do bring out the best on people... 
  • the purpose driven life - i dare thee to complete this 40 day challenge stated in the book. i have so many attempts on trying this. i have gone to only 2 chapters everytime. and now that i am doing ITC, i wanna attest myself together with this...
  • keeping my room tidy everyday 

have a great week everyone! and keep your day rockin like crazy! ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know how it feels like when you "decide" not to blog, but eventually you find it so hard that it's almost really impossible to stop. :p

i feel ye i feel ye.

best of luck bubie sa upcoming transitions ng iyong makulay na life. :p

we're just behind you. aye!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...

transition. i love that word. oh yes oh yes!

thank you!! =D

p.s. sana lang d lagi umieksena ung epalogs. u know what i mean xD