Thursday, February 19, 2009

TiLT

  • My nephew's coming around from a major sickness - THAT CONVULSION SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!! we almost lost him! huhuhuhu.... But I'm just super thankful nothing bad happened to him, he's much better now. In fact he's more playful than before :) Love you Eli!!
  • Playing Hotel 626 - with Elay. we finish the game. so we are no longer scardie cats hahaha. girl! we are so...fearless! =))
  • rain - the coolness it brings to the air caused an invigorating warmth inside of me. made me smile after having a melancholic afternoon.
  • Oz World friendships - Ph and global. I miss playing this game. it changed my life tremendously. I learned to blog because of some friends I met in the game. =D
  • Amiga EJ - she converted my oz golds to a real money (Philippine Peso). that's $60 = 2,500 pesos. Through that money, I have a means of treating my brothers to wherever they want to eat.
  • A Complaint Free World - I really love this idea. I'm trying to stick this on my mind and try to carry it out everyday (without the bracelet of course =/).
  • Oprah Show - every episode in her show brings such good influence to a lot of people. Including moi!
  • Jollibee - for my brothers. via amiga EJ's good deed. They chose chicken joy LMAO! so we bought a bucket meal for the whole fam to eat. I really love it when I see their smiles through the simple actions I make.
  • Novena to St. Jude - my 9 Thursdays of novena is almost done. i started attending last January 1 and it will end next week. woooohooo!!! i am so so happy having doing this. just attending the novena multiplies the hopes I have. THANK YOU!

Edit:

i was soooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo blown away by this text i recieved tonight from elayskiee!

bubie! i bought two bracelets for us! hehe! kaso 2-3 wks pa daw!

that made me jump hahaha. i'm all smiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee :D until now hahaha.

Thank You Girl!!!!

No comments: