Monday, March 9, 2009

Hi blogness!

wow! I've been on haitus for awhile. that sucks!

Clearly, alot of things happened to me these past weeks. Good and Bad news actually. But I won't dwell on the bad side. My acceptance to everything has been all positive. Which was my motto since the start of this year. 

[Very]Good news: myshoppinghaven.multiply.com

-----> like OMGness! I was just dreaming about it before. Now am actually handling one. To top it all of, my partner is my girl friend ELAY. We both are very new to this and so is our shop (like less than 2 weeks old) but somehow we are getting good vibes. I hope this continues until we could really save a lot of money to buy more items. So girls who loves shopping, go and visit our online shop. You might find something that will interest you. hehe...

[Very]Bad news: mmmmm never mind. This won't frustrate me.

God has given me so many great things. And I will continue to count and be thankful it. 

No comments: