I am deeply pleased with the gestures of my friends- Vanessa and Debbie. They visited me the other day just so to comfort me and give their support. They were both worried that I might be depressed and alone and wanted to cast myself off from everyone again.
I'm sure they were both surprised to see the reverse hahhaha. Well, of course I was disappointed. but the truth of the matter is, I expected it already. No one knows this, but I have been crying my heart out for more than a month before that dreadful 2 days came. I was praying to God to give me strength to surpass it. Maybe, somehow in my heart it meant, to let me accept whatever the result is.
And I did.
I firmly assessed everything with no what if's. I have my faults too. The lack of awareness with my actions got me through this. So I took it as it is. It's another self learning experience for me.
I know my parents, now, my friends do mind what's happening to me. Thank you for that. Thank you for just being there for me. That, for sure is what I need more than anything. The "concern" you share for me.... that... alone is what matters most.
Saying THANK YOU (VERY MUCH) isn't enough, but, I wanna say it anyway....
No comments:
Post a Comment