Friday, April 10, 2009

Life really is uncertain...

Last year... Last month... you were in good shape... or so we thought... 

How dare those doctors tell us that you only have little time to live. How dare them to say that we should prepare ourselves for the worst thing to happen. 

I refuse to believe them..

I am still full of hope that you will get better. That I can still taste/eat every food you prepare for us. That you will still be able to accompany me when mom is not there. That you will be there by the time I get married or have children of my own and help me instill in them the good values you've taught us.

I am so sorry for that one time that I have been so stubborn and so proud of myself. I am really sorry for all the wrong things I did and bad/unpretty words I've said.  I wish I can turn back time and change all that. 

I can't do anything to help you. All I did was to cry. CRY. CRY. CRY.  If only I can grab those lumpy things inside you and put it into mine so you will not suffer. I will do that. You do not deserve it. Alot of peoeple still needs you. I need you.

Lord, please give me another chance to show how much I love her. To show how much I appreciate her in my life. Please let me have the chance to repay all the goodness she's done for me..... please lord, please! 

No comments: