Operations, surgery, major cuts, body organs, etc etc... eeek! it's the main reason why I don't want to be a doctor. Being a medtech is enough. Sure I can deal with blood. But no internal body involvement for me please! I'm a weakling when it comes to those areas. It's too much for me to handle. I feel the nausea when I see one. I just want to run away.
This morning, my mom asked me to help her with the cleansing of my aunt's stitches. What's a daughter like me got to do but to obey. Well, of course I too wanted to help, but when I was doing it, I feel like i'm gonna F-A-I-N-T! My hands were shaking to the point that I couldn't feel them anymore. It's like I was a magnet attracting the pain of my aunt into me. It was very nostalgic!
I'm just too afraid of patients/people having a critical condition. What if something happen to them in my watch and I couldn't do anything to save them... Y.Y
No comments:
Post a Comment