Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My conscience is KILLING ME!

I feel so shitty since yesterday. My friend is in need of my help and yet all i can do is to listen.

I'm sorry if I seem to "like"  tolerate (though I 101% do not agree!) your decision, but if it's the only way to solve your problem, then, I will just have to shut my mouth and don't make any judgement regarding it. 

I'm so worried about you. You want to change your life, but still, you have no choice but to return to what you do in the past. Don't worry, I'm sure that you will over come everything in time. We have a strong back up. Him up there! Just be strong. And don't ever... ever...ever... loose your faith in him. God works in mysterious ways. So just hang in there!

As cliche as it may sound, I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU! we swore to watch over each other and I won't break it! 

No comments: