Thursday, August 6, 2009

happy one year old!

My dear blogspot.

It's been one heck of a ride. From being a newbie that I am, without even knowing how to write something worth reading for, we still manage to survive a one year of posting about nonsense hahaha. Hmm.. I wonder we if we can still make it to number 2 :)

Anyhows, about my post earlier, am gonna do a summary of it na lang kasi I can't recall what I wrote.

june 28: happy me :)
- it was my birthday. It was also a sunday, so, I was at church almost the whole day that time. Plus my churchmates and I were practicing a song for one of our sisters wedding. But a day or two before that, my mom told me about papa sending me something from abroad. It was edible she said. But I just ignored it 'coz..... "si Papa? magpapadala ng gift? it's a miracle!" Well, we do celebrate my birthday naman everytime he's here in pinas but never when he's out of the country. He haven't even done that in my entire 25 years of existence. OOOOOOOOOPPPPS! did I say 25? waaaaaa! So anyway, I got home around 7pm i think. The first thing that caught my eyes were the bouquet of red roses sitting on one of our cabinets. I knew it then that it was for me :P then I saw a huge cake in the table which by the way written on it was
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
RUBY ANN CRYSTAL

Love Papa
It was really a shocker to me hahaha. I'm like "Kay Papa talaga galing to?" hehehe.
I'm super lucky to have a sweet father. Salamat po papa :) I love you!

july 1: bad news:good news (1:1)
- Imma write the good one and save the bad one for the next post instead.

CONGRATULATIONS BRO!
My brother got hired to Mitsubishi Company as one of their Engineer. My whole family is happy for him :D

Last week of July: New Gadget!
- A new cellphone from Papa again. This time my sister and I have both the same thing. A Nokia E66. My motorazr got bugged or something it just doesn't function anymore :( too bad I love that phone but I'm happy it got replaced in a short time. It's so hard to have no means of communication to my friends and family and especially that I have an online shop to which our customers use to contact me at times.

My current addiction: 2NE1
- Gawd! I am such a Dara fanatic now. I hate her then but I adore her now. makes sense? :))
I'm listening to "I don't care". Which is on repeat mode on my phone hahaha. super perfect for all the jerks out there Lol.

The whole thing were basically all the great/wonderful things that came my way this past few days. I only want to remember the HAPPY moments for the mean time. Tragic ones please move away please!

No comments: