Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FB night

Attention:

I made a big move!

I’ve gone from being a fisherwoman (OZ WORLD) to a farmer by day and a society girl by night. Lol.

FireShot Pro capture #005 - 'FarmVille on Facebook' - apps_facebook_com_onthefarm_index_php_ref=tab

 

 

 

 

I started playing tonight and so far its been fun. Most of  the animals and the trees planted were from my amigas/friends. They spammed  my FB with so many farmville give-a-ways/gifts. woot! I’m such a lucky gal. Thank you friends!

 

FireShot Pro capture #002 - 'Sorority Life on Facebook' - apps_facebook_com_sororitylife__action=tab&target=7

 

Then I have this. I love this kind of stuff. All about being a girl.  Well who doesn’t?

 

FireShot Pro capture #008 - 'Sorority Life on Facebook' - apps_facebook_com_sororitylife_index_php_track=bookmark

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wasted 19 brownies on this dress. psssshhh….

Oh well…

oohh oohh… Thank you for those who voted for my style and gave me $50 which I used to buy this. hehe… you guys rock! <3

No comments: