Thursday, March 11, 2010

(late post) REGISTERED MEDTECH!

Last Sunday, I had a breakdown at church. None of my family knows this. I think it was pressure and stress mixed together. I had a fellowship with my brothers and sisters though. Talked to sister Elmie. Had a counseling with Evan JC. It helped in a way. But deep inside me there's still that fear. Fear of disappointing my parents. Fear of another failure in my life. Fear of God not hearing me out. Everything was just so nostalgic. I was very emotional.

But all of them were right. I admit that at that very moment my faith in God was kind of weak. I should have trusted him more. I think I was just at the point of my life were in I almost gave in (again). I became feeble about the Board Exam. Yes I took the board exam for Medical Technology last March 2-3, 2010. For the 3rd time actually. Yes I also failed twice already. And taking it the 3rd time was actually my last chance. Because if I fail once again, I will have to take a refresher course for one year to another school to be able to take the board again. I guess its another reason also.

Usually the result will be release for at least 3 working days. So all of us who took the exams were all expecting to see the result by Saturday morning. But, it did not happened. So it adds up to another anticipation and anxiety.

Then come Monday. My mother and I looked at the site of bomboradyo and inquirer. Say lunch time I guess. But still no result. So we both went to her room and took our siesta. Then when I woke up, I went to get my cellphone at my brother's room because I left it there. Then  a text message from a friend took me by surprised. Like...... arghhhhh! I can't even explain it. it says "congrats (with a smiley face)."

My reaction was just "Why would she say congrats when the result hasn't even been released?"

Then I saw my brother googling for the site of inquirer. I was in a nervous wreck I tell you. I felt my body get numb. Like I couldn't move. Then there it is. The site of  inquirer. It made me more scared. Then he clicked the word exam. Then we both saw "Medical Technologist 2010 March 08". He clicked it. Then he ctrl + F to find my name the easy way. I couldn't look at it. Like both my hands were covering my face. Then I turned around and saw the green color. And my brother said "YES." Then suddenly I cried. And I was shouting. I went down to tell my mom while yelling "Mommy... Mommy... Mommy..." I can't remember how many times I've said Mommy. But my cousin told her first that's why when I saw her she was crying already. I could not forget that reaction of my mom. It was epic. Like for the first time, I really felt that she's proud for me.

This morning, I saw my name at Manila Bulletin. Man! It's crazy! Like is this for real? I've been waiting for this moment and it's now here. God gave it to me. FINALLY! hahaha.

I just wanna say thank you to all the people who never gave up on telling me to try and try and try. To never give up. Thank you guys for your support. For my churchmates who backs me up through prayers. My parents, mom! you're the best.

I am now a certified RMT! wooooo!

And to my colleagues at Pioneer, CONGRATULATIONS TO US GUYS!!! our sleepless nights didn't go to waste!

See you at our Oath Taking!

xoxo,
Ruby Ann Crystal M. Colinayo, RMT (I should get use to it hehe)

No comments: