It's 1:18 a.m. on my clock. And I'm still up!
Well I don't regret it or anything. Because I am happy. For one I talked to "him" before he leaves for a trip later on.
We actually both changed our status in FB from single to "In a relationship." Funny though because it was his friend who noticed and reminded us why we haven't change our stat yet. Then one of my bestfriend commented about this "june 2006" scenario. It was actually her letter that she gave me on my birthday that's so precious to me. That I always carry with me ever since. Until now...
People may have alot of questions now on why I chose him. I might get bombarded by their why's and how's. But I don't wanna answer that for now. At this moment, I just wanna let the days do the talking. Time will answer their questions.
As for me, YES! I am in love.... And that is all I gotta say for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment