Monday, December 27, 2010

my my my...

A ton of things happened today. So happy!

First. I CLEANED MY ROOM!

Yep! after a decade of ignoring all the clutter. I finally made a move to organize everything. Well I'm not yet done though 'coz I have to buy a few storage for my stuff to have it fully O-R-G-A-N-I-Z-E. But heck I can see my bed now hahahaha!!! And man I missed laying my back on that soft thing. Well as you all know, I have been sleeping on the floor for the past few months lmao! Eh, trust me, I have a good reason for that my dear ;) 

Second. My baby came for a visit.

It's not the effort that makes the girl smile. It's the willingness of the guy to do those crazy efforts just to make her feel special

(Both being retarded. he'd kill me if he ever sees this pic fo' sure lol :P)

He only had a few hours to stay so we made the most out of our little time. He bought a cake for my whole family. And! I made a good deed for him :P I cooked something for him >.< I have no talent whatsoever on that field OMG! But I decided to do it anyway 'coz hey it's the holidays so... RIGHT! I made "Giniling" hmm... I'm not sure about what it's called but it has potatoes and carrots and tomato sauce in it. Get the picture? I hoped he liked it. Well he said he did. But!!!!.....

Third. New journal.
Again. As you all know, I'm a sucker for journals. So, I bought another one today. I can't resist. Well I will use it as a dairy for my everyday adventures. Oh and I also bought some cute glitter gel pens! Wow! The hype is really here!

One word: MOTIVATED.
Forth. Started writing.
 Dunno. I just can't wait for 2011 to come. I know it's barely a week now and another year will arrive. I'll blame my excitement for this. I am supposed to start using and writing on my pretty notebooks on January 1, 2011. But heck!








Oh did I mentioned that I am on my 5 days suspension at work? What a good timing for the holidays right???!
  I am so thankful for a lot of things :)
 
My two most favorite things right now.

Fifth. Radical Self Love.
“You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love & affection than you are yourself, & that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love & affection.” via galadarling
I love galadarling. She is such an inspiration to me. I have not visited her site for a long time. And last night I decided to take a peak on what's new on her. She is such an idealistic.

I have read about her post radical self love early 2010. And I find it amazing! I was a participant to all her challenges including this one but since I started working I kinda lost track on everything. Then I saw this post last night: 100-ways-you-can-start-loving-yourself-right-now. So many great suggestions! I am planning on printing this and post it on my wall just to give myself more oomph in my life.

No comments: