Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Laundromat

The truth is, I barely can type the keyboard right now. 

My hand really hurts. My muscles are aching. In short my I'm in total shock. lol.

I had to help my mom do the laundry today. Dirty clothes piled up like mountains in our laundry area. 

Aparels from me, my 2 brothers, sister, and my mom. But most of the clothes are my mom's from her vacation to Cebu. She forgot to put it away for washing when she arrived. Can't blame her. She's a busy bee woman. 

The awful part is, my mom deprived ourselves from using the washing mashine =/

We had to do it in a mano-mano way. Can you imagine that? Masses of clothes (as in like 2 drums of clothes  and we are doing it manually. as in by hand manually. shheesh mommy!!) Kus-kus dito. Kus-Kus dun. 

CRAZY isn't it?

I don't know what's gotten in to her. I didn't say anything coz she was in a bad mood this morning. So... zip it Ruby.

I don't want to make a fuss out of it. I volunteered.

(The outcome: NUMB BODY)

So had to deal with it. hahaha kidding!

But come to think of it. Washing clothes has become a thing between me and my mom. I mean in a good way. I don't just get to help her but it's one of those bonding moments we have. And I am really happy for it. Yey! Thank you Lord!

No comments: