Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Occupied and Tiring

Went to IM (Institute of Medicine) today. My former school. I submitted the required documents for my transcript and diploma. I also payed the alumni fee of 1k. Right now, I'm feeling really exhausted. I'm so dead tired. The route I took was really stressing me out. Been here and there.
  • RCBC - withdrawed some money at the ATM. Payed the alumni fee.... OOOOOOOPPS. I forgot the acct. number of SMT (school of medical tehcnology.)
So I have to go to..
  • FEU-IM - to copy the account number and some details for the deposit slip.
went back to..
  • RCBC - thank goodness I got it right this time.
Went back again to
  • IM - to talk to Ma'am Dollie and to submit the documents for the registrar's office.
Then unexpectedly, oh Lord! they were asking me for the application for graduation form which I don't have! OMFG! I think I threw it away the other day because I didn't think I needed it anyway. But! DAMN!! They were looking for it. I just told the registrar that I dont have one. So they give me another copy. Then!! They are requiring me to have a 2x2 Pic which obviously I don't have also!! Fucked it!!!

At the back of my mind, I was thinking, GEESH!! I can't believe this is happening to me.

So I rushed to FCM (Fairview Center Mall) to have a shot of 2x2 pic. And since everyone is eating 'cause it was lunch time, I went to Greenwich to chow down. I just gotta eat or else I might breakdown from all the works I'm engaging in to.

After eating I went back to IM to submit the pictures. Talked to ma'am Irene to apply for the alumni. Filled out the alumni form which btw their room was at the 4th floor. And the elevator wasn't even operating! crap. We used the stairs instead. Was feeling guilty coz ma'am Irene was eating when I saw her. But she's so kind that she attend my concerns first and left her food at her table. awww.. so sorry ma'am.

I decided to finish everything today so that I can accomplish something. And besides I don't want to go back to IM again. Its really tiring. Just wanna finish everything today.

Then it rained. Thank goodness it didn't last for 5 minutes. I don't have my umbrella with me. It worried me actually. I don't want to be stranded in school for long hours. But the rain is feeble-ish which I can tolerate. Thank God!

I thought everything has gone smoothly. Until, I arrived home and my cousin said that the registrar's office called and told me to call them back.

So I did.

According to the lady on the line, I forgot to fill in some info in the form. And she also added some confusing things about my grades! OMG! So I told her that I will go there tom. (AGAIN!)

-sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-

Oh and another thing, aside from all vigorous day I have, I bought some things that will get my mind off the worries I have for my school.


a. Cosmopolitan Magazine. I know its late but I just have to buy it. Maja Salvador is on the cover. She's pretty. I love it.

b. I bought a wallet. hahaha its pink. cute. And hello Kitty is the design LMFAO.

c. Olay Age defying bar. I'm actually using the liquid one but since its not available at the grocery store so I just bought the bar one instead. It will do. For now. 

No comments: