Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fcuk It!

Alot has happened today...

Firstly. and I'm not sure if I'm regretting this or what....

I over spent too much crap for this day. urghh!! 

I know I planned to buy stuff for my review, but I didn't intend to disperse more than the alloted budget I have in my mind. I only aim to waste 500(haha kuripot! as if naman!!) pesos of my money. In the end, I used up more than that! OMFGosh! I wasted 1,500+ pesos on things that I may or may not even use someday. Sheesh!!! 

National Bookstore:

  • Highlighter                             27.75 (x4) = 111.00
  • Ballpen                                   19.75 (x3) = 59.25
  • Ballpen Monami Love          20.00 (x3) = 60.00
  • Double Sided Tape               49.25 (x2) = 98.50
  • Mounting Tape                                            33.00
  • Steno Notebook                    44.75 (x2) = 89.50
  • Spiral Notebook                    89.75 (x2) = 179.50
  • CorkBoard                                                   171.50
  • additional: Cosmo Mag                              125.00

Starbucks:

  • Strawberry and Cream                             150.00

P.S. There was this cute guy at SB. *giggle giggle* oh I just hate that I don't know how to flirt hahaha! Anyone? please teach me how...so I can have him! ROFLLMAO!!

ok. snap out of it Ruby!!! Back to your post lol.

Watson's:

  • Veet Cold Wax                                            205
  • Rexona Roll                                                 75.00

Department store: 

  • Belt                                                               219.75

                                                           Total:          1,577

Then...

Oh Lord please! Not my mom. (Di bali ng ako na lang wag lang sya...)

We rushed her at Feu hospital. She's been suffering from fever and colds which started yesterday. She's been taking meds to lower down her temp, but still, it doesn't normalize.

Her body temp was 38.3. Her BP is normal though. 

But a shocking revelation from the doctor stunned my whole family. According to the doctor who handled her case (and the lab results), my mom has this disease that can jeoperdies her health...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIGGIN WAY!!!! 

We refuse to believe their findings so we might go for a second opinion from other doctors...

*I just know that God will not allow that to happen to my mom. I just know it... 

No comments: