I went to Megamall yesterday (since it's already 12 midnight) to see some long lost friends. It's been, hmmm.. i think 4 or 5 years since i last saw them.
I was in the state of euphoria when I saw Carol and Michael today.
Oh how I missed them so much!
- we ate at Yoshinoya. Carol's treat =D... between us 3, she's the only one working atm. so...
- entered some art gallery. para lang magpapicture hahaha.. mga pasaway!!
Time and distance may keep us apart..
but the intimacy of our friendship will never be forgotten..
not connected by blood, but binds by heart..
me and carol.
we treat each other as real sisters.
Me and Michael. This fella really knows how to make us burst into laughter.
We really love him.
My encounter with them maybe short (for now), but I know that it will never be our last.



No comments:
Post a Comment