I stumbled a site that features her 50 things. It's kinda interesting so I decided to make one too. 50 things about me, interests me and somehow affected me since I was a kid until now. Pardon the disorderliness. I just type whatever things that pops into my head.
1. God2. family and friends
3. friendster/myspace/facebook/multiply
4. music
5. diary/blogging/gratitude journal
6. reliv
7. chocolates
8. cellphone
9. laptop
10. photography
11. vision board
12. olay
13. America's Next Top Model/Brittain's Next top Model/Australia's Next top model
14. The Bad girls Club
15. movies
16. Victoria secret
17. Fried Chicken
18. Picnik/Photobucket
19. MICO Dance Troop
20. colored pens
21. OZ world/DOMO/Rose Online/Tantra/Pirates King Online
22. double sided tape
23. sticky notes/stationaries
24. pink/red
25. sailormoon/Maskman
26. The Secret
27. YM/MSN
28. Teddies
29. Cosmo/Candy Magazines
30. Precious Romance/Sweet Valley Pocketbooks
31. figurines
32. Pizza
33. Oils/Lotions
34. Massage
35. sleep
36. my moms Lechon Kawali
37. Videoke
38. my bed
39. blush-on/lipgloss
40. late nights with friends
41. Venipuncture
42. unpremeditated questions/feelings/plans
43. moody
44. procrastination/slackness
45. Kim Kardashian/Angelina Jolie
46. huskies/Hamster
47. bags
48. Tyra Banks/Petra Nemcova
49. Britney Spears/Rihanna
50. bar hopping
There yah go. Some of the few things that is related to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment