(click title for the article)
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
BAD NEWS PEOPLE!!
OMG!
I woke up this morning only to find out that the ship that my father sailed with before he went home was hijacked by the Somali pirates.
My family and I were so scared and at the same time was relieved because of this news. My father was at first set to go home on December but decided to go home last October to take his Master Mariner Licensure Exam. Which he already took last week. We are just waiting for the results. *crossing our fingers*
God really works in mysterious ways. I am just so happy that my father is here with us. Safe with us. So thank you God.
I am just saddened by the fact that the crew on that ship was under my fathers hands before. And now this. I can only pray for their safety and for the families they left here in the Philippines.
Please let us all pray for their security. I know God will not leave them.
God Bless Us All.
Oh by the way. My father will embark another voyage. He will depart on Monday. And Thank You Lord again 'coz he's journey will only include Brazil and the states. So no Somali Pirates can harm him, his ship and his crew.
My faith in God grew even more stronger now that this happened. It is the only weapon that I can give to my father. I know that he will always guide and protect him.
I love both my parents more than my life. So this is really an eye opener for my family.
Oh I Love You Lord!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment