As a student before, I'm not familiar with wearing civilian clothes in school. From primary school-grade school-high school-College, we were required to wear the uniforms our school has provided.
That's why I'm really having some difficulties in my everyday clothing these days. I mean, dressing up is fun. Girls love it. I love it. But lately, I'm really having a hard time picking up clothes to wear for school. Not that I don't have enough clothes on my closet but it's just so hard to pick one item and pair it to another. I mean, girls are like "ok imma wear this" now and the next thing you know, you're wearing another dress 'coz you're afraid that you don't look good with the first one you tried on or you're not c-o-m-f-o-r-t-a-b-l-e at all. Which is meee most of the time. arrrrrgh! its so complicated.
Plus! one thing I hate the most in wearing varying types of clothes everyday is that,my clothes (the dirty ones! eekkk!!) piled up in my laundry basket. huhuhu... I don't have the time to wash my clothes because I always arrive home in the evening then go to school sooo early in the morning the next day.
I wish it's tuesday already. We get to have 2 days off from class. And I promise to do some laundry-ing A.S.A.P!!! my priority for next week (aside from reading my lessons of course). =(
No comments:
Post a Comment