It's Friday already. Christmas is almost within sniffing distance. I don't know if I should be joyful about it since I will spend my x-mas vacation reviewing my heart out (DEEPLY!).
This week I could say that I'm beginning to feel the demand to review for all my subjects whole heartedly. We have to deal with 9 subjects. 2 (immuno/sero,Blood Bank) we already finished tackling this week. We had our first assesment test for those subjects this morning. I did... hmmm... ok? averagely. :( but I'm still thankful that I passed. :)
Oh.. hehe.. we watched... again! Twilight (as we nourished our mouths with BBQ'ss.. yummy!) at a friends crib after our exam. harharhar. Edward you're so effin puuuuuuuur-fect!
Tomorrow is CC (clinical chemistry) day 'till monday. Oh man! My class for tom and sun will be a whole day one. So I'm guessing there will be alot of zzzzz-ing in the classroom hahaha.
I'm feeling the pressure but at the same time I'm having fun reviewng. I mean, I'm learning alot from that center. The lessons that I had a hard time learning before, they made it very much easier for us to understand. And I mean, complement pathway I didn't understand you then (even after I graduated), now I found you so siiiiiiiiiiiimple to understand (arghhhhhh!). It only took one day for that center to feed it on my mind. phew! compared to my former uni, after a decade, I still didn't get it ya know.
Ok imma head to bed now 'coz I have to wake up earlyyyy tom (which I'm practically been doing for the past few days. like 3 am early -.- errrrr!)
Good night. Peace Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment