Tuesday, December 30, 2008

panic buying..

OMG!

Soooooooo many people bustled to do their groceries for tomorrow's festivity at the SM fairview Market today. Nakapila kami sa cashier for like 2-3 hours. say wut??? Hastle talga!! nakakapagod ang tumayo ng ganon katagal ah. Aww. ang sakit tuloy ng balikat at likod ko huhuhu.

I'm just glad that I'm home now and can rest the night away.

LOL! ung cart area napalitan ng mga tao. toinks. ganon katindi!

See the peoples?! I hink we need a traffic enforcer inside hahaha.

Too many spaghettis. my bros fave.

P.S.

My sillyness lol. I was trying to log in to this blog not too long ago when it just won't let me in. I tried typing my ID and PW for 3 times and still it won't open. Then I saw the light from the capslock hahaha. I entered my PW with a correct spelling but not the right size wenk wenk wenk.. 

No comments: