Wednesday, December 31, 2008

RECOGNISING 2008

  • January- My first time to do some job hunting. Was really a challenge for me
  • February - 16th to be exact. got hired for my first job as a phlebotomist at Rizal Medical Center.
  • March- Nothing significant that happened.
  • April- Got my 2 month salary. lol it was delayed and to get hold of it was an awesome feeling.
  • May- not interested with my job anymore. One of the staff said something bad about me that made me loose my interest in continuing to work there. actually I resigned lol. but I miss some people there. Hope they are having a wonderful holidays. Oh! my co-workers and I went to Quezon. We all had a blast. I had fun fighting  with the big WAVES. wuushh wuush.
  • June- nothing significant 'cept for the fact that THIS IS MY MONTH. lol
  • July- I cut my hair. Was really surprised with the outcome. My hair came back to its natural CURLS. But then I was glad it did coz Im really loving it. =P Then I started to do some make up duty for my absences during my internship days. haha after 2 years I actually decided to finish it. 15 days make up duty lmao!
  • August- FINALLY! done with all my make up duties, got my grades and passed it to my former Uni.
  • September- WELCOME HOME PAPA!! I am in so much grateful to God that you came home in this month. Praise GOD!
  • October- Reunited with some long lost friends. Love you all.
  • November- enrolled @ ACTS REVIEW CENTER for my review for the board exam.
  • December- Review. Christmas. :D

No comments: