Thursday, January 15, 2009

for a year of Peace and Gratitude...


When 2009 started, I have always wanted to buy that very cute yet inspiring calendar. Because I wanted to give order to my life this new year. And I know papemelrotti is the place to be. They produce alot of different selections made from earth-friendly paper products all made from recycled paper. Which means we don't just get to buy them and use it but we also can help save our planet. Awesome right? hehe.. The only problem is, I don't have the time to go to the mall and buy that calendar I wanted. But then! tenenenennen... ahahha... my friend Kate gave me one today as her belated x-mas present for me!! wooot! I was like.. whaaaaaaaaaat? ahahaha I am overfilled with glee. (So thank you girl!!!)

*sorry for my overstated reaction lol. I'm just a girl who can easily be happy over small things. =D

No comments: