Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things I love Thursday

I know that we are already at the mid part of the month. And here I am just starting my first TILT list for this year. Oh well, It's better late than never...

  • Sunday Masses - It's been a long time since I set foot on churches. But I promised myself before 2008 ends and the start of 2009, I will give time to reflect and meditate my spirituality.
  • Thursday Novena - at St. Jude Church. I want to be a devotee to him. 
  • Review Days - MORE .MORE. MORE TIME!!! AJA ruby!
  • Ea-ji and Cheese cakes - oh so yummy!
  • Bonding time with my family - the best in the world.
  • singsnap - you're making my dream of becoming a singer come true. Even if I know I don't deserve it hahaha.
  • duet with Eli -gives joy to my heart.
  • 2009 Calendar - thank you Kate!
  • Food supplements - for keeping me healthy everyday.
  • watching American Idol last night - hahaha. it made my night so lively. I was laughing like crazy b'coz I can relate to the funny one's lmao! 
  • Ms. Galadarling - for introducing/sharing this amazing thing. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!

No comments: